HOW TO UPGRADE THE FIRMWARE ON YOUR BEAM
Get the most out of your BEAM by upgrading with our latest firmware.
Animated GIF and Panic Button features are available in the latest App and may require the latest firmware if you received a BEAM before October 5, 2017. BEAMS with firmware version 1.2.40 - 1.2.48 need to be upgraded.
Please do the following on a PC running Windows 10:
- Download the latest Firmware file
- Download the Firmware Upgrade Tool
- Install and launch the Firmware Upgrade Tool, and follow the simple instructions.
You will need to connect your BEAM Device to the PC using a standard USB cable.
* Our Current Firmware version is: 1.5.71
You can check your version in the BEAM App when you are paired to your device:
- Go to your User Profile Screen, click the Gear Icon in upper right corner, and scroll to the very bottom.
- Beneath the Logout button you will see the App version, and beneath that, the FW version.